Thursday, October 18, 2007

... and there was a great calm


So after not having control for a few days, its calm again. A professor at school said, "research says that the four important components to being happy are 1) control, 2) optimism, 3) commitment, 4) close relationships." Take control yo... shoot. So this photo up there is of me in control. This one below is of me not in control

And I pretty much wasn't in control last weekend when I was rocking air guitar so passionately that I hit my thumb on my belt buckle and made my finger bleed... dang.

Here are a few ideas on how to take control: put up more calendars... show your control by playing out your favorite song... just keep hitting the replay button folks.

4 comments:

meredith said...

Your laugh! I love it.

Steph said...

dude. i can't stop laughing from watching that. you are out of control.

Andrew said...

Hey Tom, I wanted to let you know I got a link to steven duncans blog its on my blog at the top right next to yours. Drill on bro Andrew

Erica said...

tommy love your guts. fyi, tight like a dish...great great talk from wilcox. is that where you got that liner?